Views: 110 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-09-08 Origin: Site
The negative pressure isolate chamber, since 2003, With the emergence of pandemic infectious diseases such as atypical pneumonia, avian influenza, H1N1 influenza and so on, which seriously endanger human health, how to effectively prevent and control infectious diseases and eliminate cross-infection in time has become the focus of attention of all countries in the world. However, in today's world of densely mobile communication, the application of dynamic means to block the source of infectious diseases while on the move, and timely treatment of infectious and suspected infectious patients are undoubtedly effective measures to prevent and control the spread of infections.
A: In customs, stations, airports, ports, and other public places where people gather, after discovering infectious patients and suspected patients, the isolator can be used as an emergency isolation device to allow patients or suspected patients to enter the stretcher quickly and easily. And quickly move it to a relatively safe place. To achieve the goal of "closing" the source of infection and completely isolating infectious patients from susceptible people in a timely and effective manner.
B: When it is necessary to urgently send infected patients found in mobile places or communities to medical institutions or stations, airports, or ports, The isolator can be used as a closed transportation tool for short-distance transportation easily and conveniently, or it can be placed on the emergency vehicle transportation equipment to transport infectious patients. Avoid spreading germs to escorts and contacts on the way, and protect other people from infection.
C. In the case of temporarily unconditionally transporting infectious or suspected patients to hospitals and treatment sites, the isolator can be used as a temporary detention space to provide a temporary detention and isolation platform for them. Waiting for the next step, the stretcher can also be placed directly on the vehicle, ship, or airplane for use as an isolation device. The isolator owns charging power supply can ensure the normal filtration and ventilation of the stretcher isolation compartment and the physiological activities of the patients in the compartment within 6 hours. The safety care gloves on the bulkhead can also be used for necessary disposal.
In the 2020 COVID, it played a very important role. The medical device industry worked overtime and R&D and production probably know its function and style. If it is used for isolation, it must be fully disinfected, and it will fall short if you can't get a lot of disinfection. The negative pressure isolation chamber is mainly composed of an isolation cabin body, a stretcher structure, a negative pressure generating device, an air purification high-efficiency filter device and related safety protection equipment. The chamber body is a relatively closed structure. The negative pressure generating device forms a slight negative pressure in the isolation chamber. The exhaust port of the isolation chamber is equipped with a high-efficiency filter air purification system. At the same time, patients can get sufficient fresh air. It is ensured that the polluted gas produced by the patients in the isolation cabin will not leak to the outside of the cabin, and the medical staff can also observe the patient's vital signs from outside the isolation cabin and conduct initial rescue.
Its performance is safe and reliable, simple and convenient to use, and it is more effective in dealing with local and single-person sudden infectious disease events.
Because the cabin body is made of PVC material, it is convenient to disinfect, easy to destroy, and prevent environmental pollution; the universal wheel of the frame body has a brake device, which can bear 150kg, and is flexible and convenient to use; This solves the technical problems of making it convenient for disinfection, protecting workers and the environment, and being suitable for handling local or single-person emergencies of infectious diseases.
Matters needing attention when using:
1. The used negative pressure isolation stretcher should be cleaned and disinfected in time.
2. Please store the negative pressure isolation stretcher in a cool and dry place.
3. Pay attention to timely charging before standby and use. Please calculate the time after the power is off, and don’t forget to charge it in time after use for the next use
4. When the filter membrane of the air inlet becomes dirty, please replace it with a new one in time.
5. After using for a period of time, when it is found that there is no negative pressure in the isolation cabin, Please replace the high-efficiency filter of the exhaust system. The negative pressure isolation stretcher should not be exposed to the sun, wind and rain for a long time, and should be stored in a cool place. Keep the inside of the negative pressure isolation stretcher clean.
6. Please be careful when disassembling and installing, so as not to scratch the enclosure structure of the negative pressure isolation chamber.
7. When transporting the infected person, please do not open the zipper at the entrance of the patient at will to prevent the source of the disease from leaking.
8. If you have any problems during use, you can contact the security technicians at any time. Note: The used high-efficiency filter is a highly dangerous biological purification device. Non-professionals are not allowed to disassemble it without authorization. After the high-efficiency filter is disassembled, it must be quickly wrapped and burned to prevent the spread of pathogens.